The most common problems that happen while sewing can be easily fixed if you know how your sewing machine works. For beginners, having confidence in handling your sewing machine can mean the difference between happily sewing, or throwing your machine out the window.
GAIN CONFIDENCE IN:
– Winding a bobbin
– Threading a machine
– Understanding the tension, stitch width and stitch length dials
– Understanding what the different stitches do
– Selecting the right type of needle and size for projects
– Basics of keeping your machine maintained and healthy
– Adjusting sewing speed for accuracy
– Identifying common sewing problems and correcting them
BYO sewing machine. No experience required.
Price Range: $30
Class Level: Beginner
Age Requirements: 12 and older
Location: Maryborough, QLD
|If you are interested in this class please complete the form below, and we’ll notify you once dates are confirmed…